BojaleLabs UI/UX Take Home Test
How does it work?
The Pivotal Tracker team wants to build their mobile app [IOS and Andriod ]but they have consulted with you because you have Excellent visual, UI, and interaction skills.
- Download and heavily pull inspiration to use the Clay app’s UI and micro interactions to build a mobile UI and flow for this project management web app. The UI should be darkish.
- Implement the design by picking features, screens and elements you think are necessary and design them;
- For documenting the features you prioritised worked and why. You get extra points ✨
- Extra points for picking problems from the customer feedback sections below ✨
- Extra points for going deep on features we are not expecting a lot of features. Instead we want to be able to see how detailed your implementation can be - authentication screens to managing stories etc. ✨
- Extra points for detailing the micro-interactions across the app with your prototyping✨
- Extra points if you can detail visually and separate the IOS and android screens. They are ! So you might want to do some research into those things, for example the top bar and notch for IOS means you need to put some consideration. A documentation of all these will also add some serious points ✨
- You have 72 Hours beginning from the moment you open your mail [as our system tracks the mail activities] to submit your results by pushing to your Figma, sharing and inviting me ayo[at]krakenedu.com
PS: If you were not able to finish, submit anyway. We would still love to see what you did.
I hope you enjoy the challenge! Please don’t hesitate to contact me at ayo[at]krakenedu.com
questions or enquiries, I am available to resolve issues.